THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 17, 2010

my mind is ~zero

Zero...
Wat mean zero???
attitude zero?
mind zero?
study zero?
friendship zero?
family zero?
or care zero?
i dunno.

tis two weeks,
i rethink our relationship between''her'' n i....
alr 3 to 4 months ...
she didn't talk wif me...
care me...
she aso didn't wan to see me...
i knoe....
my mind is full of questions...
???
is tat i should fren wif her back...
all my anger is goin cold...
is tat my problem???
i dun thk so....
but,if she will talk wif me...
i thk i will trying to save...
cuz...
i wan to see changes...
i hope she will giv me a surprise...
refren wif me....
i goin to 4get all d nonsense...
in our trouble class...
4give....
4give her...


while my mum..
i dun wan to say lah...
nag me...
dun let me go out wif my fren...
said those newspaper got many case....
girls been murders...
internet spoil our mind...
i will balance my mind lah...
u keep stopping me playing computer...
but i won't...
tat no mean i betray me ,rite?
oni on blog i can juz release my anger...
but no blaming anyone...here
from now...
except i gonna to kill the human being...
haha~
holiday gonna over...
Sad holiday....poor holiday....
CHEER!

0 comments: