THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

i

I knoe u hate me...
I knoe u backstep me...
I knoe...I knoe...I knoe...
SELFISH is not a wrong...
At here,
I wan to tell u a story...
Although is about a lady,
i hope u can continue reading...
I saw a lady ...
She is my neightbour...
Stand beside the gate...
smoking n 'f' wif her phone...
At here,
I knoe tat,
she is bad,
like a real''along''
Shout everyday...
Shout to her husband...
Scold her daughter...
One day,
her daughter smoking...
she cane the daughter...
the daughter cried n pleased her mum...
but,
the mum still non-stop caning her daughter...
the mum cried...
u knoe y????
She dun wan her daughter like her...
smoking...
like a bad women...
See...
how selfiish is the mum...
some will ask...
y the mum didn't let the daughter smoke???
She aso smoke,rightt???
a bad mum aso willl cane her daughter...
to save her daughter's future...
how about u to friendship???
I dunno...
I really dunno..
I dunno y u can change when the person call u to stop...
our relationship...
n break so easily....
u knoe me more than her....
4years...
more that 4 years...
u can break it suddenly...
I dunno...
I only knoe ...
I am a SELFISH girl...
tat live in ur heart...
~selfish ending~

0 comments: