THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i dunno

I really dunno...
dunno y i love tat person...
i really dunno y...
y i will love wif the bad boy...
it is oni my imagination...
i really very sad when i knoe tat he had couple wif a girl...
But,i control myself ....
think it as oni my imagination in my heart...
tis is no real ....
oni a story,a tale...
a non-fanstatic tale...

I thought in my heart oni those princess fairy tale...
suddenly i knew tat,
i won't n aso can't...
be the fairy princess in tat far ,far world...
i hope i oni the bird...
flew over the sky ...
freedom ....
ran out for the stupid place...
tat near in my heart....

my heart really pain for it ....
till now...
hurt n pain more tat last time when i love them two...
now,
i release my hand from them...
cuz,
they didn't care bout me,
know well bout me,
ever worse we didn't know each other...
i hope i can hav a really good couple tat stay beside me...
joy me,make me feel the happiness ....
when i sad ,he care me...
i know it was possible ...
so,i juz think it like my dream,
imagination oni...
maybe one day it will desire my wishes...

0 comments: