THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 3, 2010

tention....life


it is my secret!!!
so, dun tell anyone accept u see my blog,
dun tell me...
Start...
When i receive u blog,
i felt very angry tat times ,
but,
when i understand ur problem n feeling....
i knew tat u really same as last time...
like the grass on the field let the human stepped on it ,

i knew tat actually u aso very tention...
But when i think about u,
i very stress n tention,
u good in studies and co-co,
a good prefect,good AJK in Chinese Society,
a good treasurer in class,a good secretary,
i felt tat i was trampled by u....
Chinese Club president all r control in ur hand ,
while i only can see u from a side...
see ur happiness n ....
sometimes,
i will think ...
why i so lazy n didn't put all my effort on it...
is because i scare of u ?
i know u always respected by other...
n i only can watch a side...


Last Thursday,all the prefect go their class and take care of the discipline...
i saw that mun cheng n other form 2 prefect talking wif u...
smiling n laughing at there...
i felt alone...
Then i knew i only their senior n only a normal friend,
a very normal ,normal friend...
i felt i only the waste....
Johnathan,Phang hate me ....
i knew ...
i won't care about them...
feeling or wat...
become a prefect ,
u should sacrifies...
tis is my last time mision,
but now,
i think how best i do are aso useless...
cuz not nobody saw my sacrifies...
only saw u....
u r attractive in our prefect group...
cuz u active...
good in communication...
while i...
now i tried to learn how to communicate wif them...
i only the begineer in the games...
i won't get lose in it...
walk in front bravely...

At here,
u must congrate me ...
i already put down my ''puppy loves''...
all my childish attitude,
i am trying to change...
i hope i can like the 'ppl',(if u got see my last blog u will knoe)
as normal..
like the fairy tale...
love forever..




2 comments:

K.Mun said...

my blod will occur on board when i felt boring,emo,angry,sadness...not happiness ...

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo~~~
i really don noe wat happen lei????