THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 4, 2010

non-tittle

After i saw the blog...
i really wan to cry...
is tat she really very lonely...
or she is crazy of her friendship...
Today's morning,
i went n clean my room...
i saw a piece of paper...
inside the papaer wrote our conversation...
Tis conversation wrote when we two taking parts in prefect interview...
tis convesation of cuz private...
cuz tis conversation ...
our relationship become worst...
tat time only lah...
i realised friendship is very important...
so,
i start to care about other..

but,someone still no realised tat...
maybe she didn't understand me...
or wat...
our relationship become worst n worst...
when she needs me...
she will join me ...
if not,
who cares!!
I hate her actually...
till now,
she feel alone...
she came n join me...
i knew tat they two relationship is getting worst n worst...
is tat ishould help them...
or dun cares they ''shit bisness''?

it tat break the relationship like tat???
or ....

0 comments: