THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 24, 2010

the worst week for me...

This week is the worst week for me...
In friends,family,doing somethin...
it won't be success...
Maybe i am useless...
Actually,
i wan to be the lonely princess,
free from doing n helping mum at shop n home...
free from scolding me,
free from using me like idiot,
free from hearing talking about me...
free from this world or my home...
i am not annoying or blame everyone...
only i want to ask:
why u all not believe?
At school,u two sharing urs secret,
besides tat,
u can tell pxx jxxx more than me...
i think maybe we hav some problem we haven't solve...
if not,
why u can't share ur secret together..
wif u ,wif me n l.x
is tat be trustable...
or treat me like a idiot...
i dunno...
i really dunno...
maybe u can think me as a annoying person...
at home,
i tell u all i didn't lie,
but,u still scolding me...
i think i hav problem ,
wat problem?
maybe mental problem...
yes,MENTAL PROBLEM...
I freaking fake on it...
While another u,
when u close wif me,
xx,will jealous...
to prevent to close wif u..
i try to ...
but,it is diffucult...
however,i will try my best to stop closing wif u ...
talking wif u...
i aso will stop to help ur two relationship...
i know however i say,
u won't hear..
so ,ur n her stuff ...
i dun k by now....
actually ,
when i saw ur blog tat u want to be pengerusi of chinese club...
i really wan to tell u...
not only u want...
me too...
but,i know it was very diffucult...
m.c n u were very close...
friendly...
but,i will try my best to get it...
i will put all my effort to try it...
although who will be...
but i will accept the answer...
think positively..
some will ask:r u still love him?
let me answer to u...
Yup,i love him a lot...
but now,
i will try to put down...
forget all the nonsense between him n i...
think for future...
studies n so on...
last week,
i think i should not blame to the teacher...
changing my place wif her..
maybe...
i sit wif xxx ,
i will be more concentrate to study...
cheer wif my seat...
''bling,....''cheer!!!


*my blog is confidental n public,pls dun be angry if u saw it...it is only my feeling for today...
tomorrow ,maybe i will be a different person...if somebody will angry me n dun wan to friend
wif me...i can only accept,cuz my opinion is...friendship will not be change if ur friend was a understand person*

8 comments:

K.Mun said...

pls dun ever angry wif me...n think negatively...
tis is the advice i give u all...

Chen Wen said...

haih~
i'm sorry.
...

K.Mun said...

if i tell u sorry is useless...how would u do for me...I saw l.x blog...i knew tat she didn't hide any secrets wif me ,while u....i make friend wif u ...but why u must do tat to me??unbelievable...

Chen Wen said...

朋友,我需要私人空间,我自己也需要有隐私的。希望你能了解。

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LIM KAH MUN!!! U SIAO ARH!!! SINCE WHEN I GOT MENTION TAT I WANNA BE CHINESE CLUB'S PRESIDENT!!!
U THE ONE TAT ONLY THINK TAT!!!><
I JUST SAID TAT I FOUND MY IDEA!!!
I DIN'T SAID NONSENSE THINGS!
IF U WANNA BE TAT JUST SHOW UR STRENGTH OUT!
DON'T KEEP SAYING TAT I VERY CLOSE WITH MUN CHENG SO I WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!
THERE'S NO SUCH THINGS!
天下没有白吃的午餐!!!!

Anonymous said...

IF U WANNA BE THEN JUST SHOW UR STRENGTH OUT!

Anonymous said...

U BETTER BE!!!