THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sick girl's writting...

today,
i juz like sick cat..
sleeping on the bed..
till now,
i juz online ...
for fun...
then,
i realise tat sick feeling was bad...
but,
i think...
how about the friendship ''sick'' to them..
freezen ...in the refrigerator...
without medicine treatment...
sometimes,
i feel mad to them...
but,
i aso feel sad to another friend...
her situation juz like me...
juz like how xx deleted me at Facebook...
how she delete me in anywhere...
dun talk wif me ...
dun care wif me..
even worst dun see u...
of cuz,
tis is my real story..n experience...
so,i know...
i know the pain of friendship...
really,
u will cry if u r me...
although now she add me back...
i think i would know...
dun ever put ur whole effort to it...
cuz,
if u put ur whole effort...
u will fall down badly...
....hope all the friendship in the world can be forever...

0 comments: