THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 16, 2017

No Regrets

Years and time can really change a person. I totally agree that. I used to be a shy and quiet girl; who think that I am utterly useless and stubborn. But time teaches me how to turn out to become a better person. I used to have a gang of course mates, but along time, friendship eventually faded especially they are occupied with their jobs and internships. Once they stepped out from Uni, another social platform you are trying to get in, you are out from their zone. You could find another brunch of friends, ya, but it is gonna be a little hard time to adapt into new circle. 

Currently, I am in my forth year. In order to blend in the Uni lifestyle without my fellow friends, I was trying to join in some clubs and student council, which I wasn't even familiar with. In turn, I have become a Vice President for In-Line Skate Club and a Treasurer for Volunteer Program (a student council) after few interviews and the votes from the election. I was quite shocked that there were many people actually know me beforehand I know them. Thus, not to disappoint them, I promised to improve the club and student council better in the future.   

Now, I got friends. Not only local friends, but overseas friends. I got friends with different backgrounds, schools, courses. They aren't that scary as I thought. They are friendly people outside. Many people camouflage themselves, in reality, they are super friendly inside, but they cover up their personality outside so hard. I learn one thing from here. Be YOLO! Don't care what people on you, don't care their point of view. Don't care their judgment. You are you. You are your whole. There is needless to be in someone’s shoes. 

I have ever thought that my flaws, my imperfections, may shut my circle. However, I was wrong. Friends were there for you, because they were attracted by your unique personalities, not “perfections”. No one is perfect in real life, if there is out there, he or she most probably freak. Or he or she is too fake lying in her personalities.

Again, I would like to remind everyone! Life is not too long or too short. Be yourself! We aren’t live for them, but ourselves. Without regrets, your life is colored.  J  


0 comments: