THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

HAHA... ...

Yesterday and today ,i was happy and upset ,too.Yesterday happy because yesterday was choosen the junior becoming a 'pengawas tetap'.All the junior very happy until cried.Exspecially xxx .They all very happy.Only five people in process comform the people.Many people took their happiness to everyone .They all very hardworking and to thier works.While,Gab came and said thank to me .She said if didn't have my comment in her prefect book ,today she won't got it.She very happy.Now only ,i know i also a good prefect in school .HaHa.Joke only lah.

Today ,12.30 afternoon was Hulubalang cheer riding .It was a damn time with all the indian girls.They all didn't care about me .Dance their step .I can't follow.(because i am a slow learner)Then , called me to sit at Kent's shoulder.It waas a redicullar thing .But ,i also done it.They still said me ,u must balance...

0 comments: