THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

what a school day

I didn't write for a few weeks.I think because i very happy in the period .But,good period wouldn't last very long .All the perfects not as friendly as last time .Now,all like hungry tigers only want to ''eat'' peoples .While the 2A boys didn't talk with me since the idiot Pak Juin like a microphone told all the students.I want to put the name because he lets me felt dispointed with him.Said about him,until 3 days 3 nights also can't finish the whole story.

What is the meaning of ''bamboozald''?I don't unterstand the word.If u know,write in my comments.

Today was Hari Gerko.It was a worderful time at school.At 7.15 am ,i came to school.Then kawat kaki .The VIP so cheap want.He only drive a damn wira car to our school.We Pandu Puteri tought ,the VIP person will be very rich and wealth.Readly lets us happy and cry too.

Then ,12.15pm afternoon,we sang ''Geylang Si Paku Geylang'' and ''Beauty and the Beast''.We sang very well.I gave myself 95% ,another 5% lose was because my costum --Baju Kurung too short and no confident in my singing.I scare to sing .Scare this ,scare that ,because of sad ,i can't do anything.

The party was finished.Everybody gone ,including me too.Maybe this is the experience for me at the stage.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa 95% ?