THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pls forgive me ,human !!(if u r human,u must see)

I was very upset.My things was happening around me.How do you think what problems that now i facing ???Friendship ,relationship ,or what else ...What answer u will guess???

The answer is all above the answer.Are u correct ???I don't know what i am writting now also.
But,in this week , i learned a chinese idiom .The idiom is about ...About what ???You guess lah..Must use brain or IQ mah !!!Today is a big storming rainning day,tomorrow will be a worderful sunny day.What mean ???Find in your dictionary lah...If not , buy a chinese dictionary and learn lah.

At here ,i want to sorry a best friend in my class.She quite good and kind to me.But ,this week was something happen ,our friendship just like a mirror felt down from the hill and break .Very hard to do back ,although redo ,but that mirror is not a original mirror that we have together.

Actually i need to sorry many people .Quite a lot of people.Especially my parent and my dearest friends.I very sorry to them.About what???Private,ok !!!

In koir that Friday,i hate myself because of i can't control my emo .When competition ,we lose .I sorry to you ,XXX.I know my singing very bad .I in your group is only give u extra things to do.Sorry.

Sorry ,sorry , sorry !!!! Sorry ,everyone especially human !!! you...If u is a human ,comment lah...

0 comments: