THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Asurprise open day...

I didn't write for Sunday because my family and i go for Sunway for one day trip.It was a worderful Sunday in Sunway.My father bought whole family tickets .I was very expensive ,adult RM90 while child is RM60.Me leh quite cheap (because i bought child's ticket,don't tell anybody )

I went for many theme park.I t was too excited for me to enjoy the games and swimming.I went to Scream Park to play the ghost house ,until i cried in the ghost house.Until now,i can't forgot that trip and especially the ghost house.The ghost all very crazy , only did me ,other leh no bully wan.

Now,change the topic Told about today.Today is Open Day.Some parents will scold their childen.While my mum is different.My mum was sitting at there ,and queue and wait at my classroom.I know i didn't get good result in my lauguage.But,i didn't tell my mum.Although mum was not care about my result at all.Today,when my mum sitted down,Pn.Ng said i didn't like Form 1 so childish .I very surprise because Pn,Ng will say like this .I think Pn.Ng will give me bad comment.I was not respect to her when she teaching Moral.I felt diserpointed with myself ,really i said.

So from today ,i must change my attitide and respect Pn.Ng and all the teachers.I must think back ,maybe Pn.Ng must follow the intrustion lah.

Who know???

Teachers' hard ,who know???Are u agreee with me ???

0 comments: