THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 25, 2009

''You can't be a perfect''told by Pak Juin

''You this perfect is useless...!!!'' I am a perfect in xxx schhol.I know 2A class students very ''sombong''.I know it.And I know a lot about them.Don't think i won't tell Pn. Lim.Although i like a little mice heard what u said and follow u intructions.But,that not mean ,i won't tell Pn.Lim about u all.I very dangerous,u don't make me angry;while i won't ''kacau'' u.Who is the people ??They will know their own.No need to said ,they will know.

But,never mine i am a open minding person.Although 2A class student saw my blog,but i won't care about them.While i want them know ,how their hurt a little girl or a little mice.The people are Bryan ,Arvin ,Pak Juin ,Jessica ,Aswary and other in 2A class.Including Samantha Wong the Chi-dia.I will get the revage of u all.I readly tired,although i so interesting my jod --perfect .But , i know i nly their tools to do somebody.I am only a tools.I very hurt .If i ''kejam'' to u ,u don't angry me who calls u makes me hurt in this 'perfect' game.I am so tired .I can resign my places to other people,but i must defend all the people who hurt me before i leave.


I don't know who is the good and who is the bad.I don't know why all the people must break down the friendship .Who is my angel and who is evil???

You tell me lah... I so sad why u all want to bully me lah ... Why ??? Tell lah............

1 comments:

Black Crypton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.