THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A secret in my life...

Nowaday , many teenager will think about love.So ,me too.But ,our parent will be not agree we have a girl or boy friends.Because it will make us fall in to a trap.

Then , how we please our generous parents???

''Mum and Daddy ,i already 1x years old .I will take care myself.I won't because of love and sarcrife my body.Please mum and dad !!!''

So ,all the people will use this way to please their parents.Then ,how would u think about me ???Use this trick to please??This is imporsible way to please my parents.So ,i only can be love my favourite boy quietly.Some girls said :''we,girls can be single until we old ,we can take care ourselves by no boys.NO boyz , we won't die...But , some girls said:''everybody must have a life partner with us , then they can do their responsibility ,protect us , care us and built a warm family.

Then after 2 years ,our partner will be very boring and uninteresting with us .They started find another partner and lif away us.Just like a little girl don't like the doll , she will start hate the doll and throw the doll away.Although i hope i can have a good partner to walk with me in my life.But , this is imporsible...

In my school,i love a boy.He quite handsome and clever.He and I also a school prefect,i want to be prefect also because i can have my own partner with the same status.This can be push up my status.He study first class while i study second class.But ,i very a shame i study at second class,I no so clever and nice than other girls that he know.I only a ugly duck...So how??

0 comments: