THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is that a good thing

I have many secret .But,i alway keep in my heart.Because i know , if u tell u best friend a very important secret,she will tell another friends.So ,i didn't tell anybody including my best best friend or either my family.

I alway help my mum to keep a lot of things.Either big or small secret ,i also will keep it.So ,i am my mum 's manager nor CEO .Today , i heard my mum said my father always bully by the stupid man.The man very fierce and have many wife at outside.Although his wife and he have 3 daughters,but he never take care of them.He can be the super duper naughty and little bully in the world.I very hate him.Sometimes,i very hate and unpolite with him , but he thinks me like to play with him.Mum said we must respect and polite people ,although he is a thief or what...

So, can u all tell me what can i do to him???Sometimes,i readly want to kill him ,but u all know kill will be caught by police.So , how lah???

(o.o) Teach me lah...

0 comments: