THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I will revage what the teacher do ... ...

I can said today is a worderful day ,because the stupid Pn. Ng didn't came to school.I can cantinue reading my favourite book which buy from Popular last week.The book quite interesting.I like this book very much.However,my school life always same and unchange.BORING ,BORING AND BORING everyday...


I felt i be throw by my friend especially 2A class 's friends.All of them were different like last year.Our friendship just like break down suddenly.I don't know how to pronouns the words and pain in my heart.I think human will change thier emotion automatic.While my boy friend ,i didn't tell him that i like him.Because i know this thing must say by the boy not a girl.So , i will wait the person to say .I will be wait ,the boy that i like in 2A.In my life,i only love 2 boys.One is Form 2A and another 3A.

Today got a Malay guy and Malay girl ask for my handphone.They said they ask for their friends,said want to help their friend to pikat me.I felt up and down.Happy and unhappy.But,i want to say ,before 17 years old ,i hope i can concentrate my study,no love, no couple.

Lets me continue next time lah.Bye . (o.o)

I will write blog when i feel angry ,sad ,happy and boring.I will wait u ,my guy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the way you call your self a school prefect?? who are you to call teachers stupid? HOW ON EARTH YOU THAT PN NG IS STUPID? you dont mess around, k.. i'm pn ng's ex student.. and she knows me well.. u better watch out!!

and try to be a little matured lar small gurl. basic sense also dont know are? you learning moral at scholl right? you dont know what is hormat-menghormati sesama manusia?? it is to give recpact and to gain respect!! i hope you understand what i'm trying to say, little mice.

btw, you telling wan go tell pn.lim bout 2Amanah..YOU WANT ME GO TELL PN.NG THAT YOU SAY STUPID TO HER??WANT OR NOT!?!?!?!??!

WATCH WHAT YOU BLOG ..LITTLE GIRLS SHOUDN'T HAVE A BLOG.!!