THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 26, 2009

I hate Friday

I hate Friday because Friday the Malay guy will go to ''solat''.So,we will late to come to school.
Addition,the stupid Malay guy En.Azmi teaches Sivik ,so i most probaly will die if i can hear what he trying to teach.(Because i am a hyperactive and active girl in class)

Friday , Friday ,Friday ,i hate this day.Today i guite ok.I can control my anger.But i quite diffucult to hand myself.Because in my ''pasar malam'' class ,all the Indian like to play the bottle .Kick and broke it ,is that fun and excited to play???

Today ,nothing happen to me so my blog will be little bite short .U want me to talk about 2A class.I will heart attack ,if i tell all the true thing.They things until 24 hours also can't finish talking about their topic.

Good nite to my fans.

0 comments: