THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Now,i so tired !!!

Before holidays ,i prepared for my exam.I hope i can pass my MATHS , SCIENCE AND MORAL.In my mind ,this three subjects is my difficult papers.So, i study hard for this three subjects.

However,i got it.I not only pass my Moral ,i also get 'B' for my Moral subject.I was happy and excited .But the next day , the super duper idiot Pn.Ng came and said:''everybody must -3 ,
because ...''When i heard it , i very worried about my marks .I scared i will be the 'lucky' person.
Because 3 marks, my paper from 'B' became 'C'.I was so sad that times.But the stupid teacher came and said :'' 3 marks also want to cry....''When i heard ,i readly want to hit and beat her.But,that times,i remembe that my mum said we must respect teacher...So,i low down my voice.

So the next day,i did not said Good Afternoon to her.Because i think this stupid teacher only know violet,and she no polite to students.So,from that times, i felt i very tired.I study for my exam also can't take good result.I,Carmen readly felt very tired....

So ,i want to say :'' CARMEN FELT VERY TIRED ,READLY, READLY TIRED.....''

0 comments: