THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

A super duper boring 1 June

Today afternoon was rainning.While I am sitting at my father's workshop and enjoy my reading and hear my '988' radio stesen.I am still continue reading my favourite book"Twilight".Named "New Moon".This book quite bore but quite interesting .The story is full of magic and adventure.If u felt boring , u can try to read this book.It will give you undifferent feeling.In my mind , i hope we study and play everyday.No exam , No study ,only play and joke everyday at school . Become a proper girl in teachers' eye.All the friends like to near me .I think this is more important in my school life.Are you same opinion with me ,don't likes holidays???Tell me lah about you....

1 comments:

_多煮鱼_ said...

your time haven change de ???
I change for you la!