THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 17, 2009

Friend and love ,how to different it ???

Till now , i believe love and friend very hard to different it.Cuz ,in the world ,we can't find a very very best friend.But ,if u get a best friend ,u must good to her /him as a friend .

Today ,i only know.All my friends beside me all like ''two faces phantom''.Sometimes ,friend to you .Sometimes , hate u like a enemy.Till u can't differnt it.Sometimes ,the people so weird and scary.I readly don't how to solve my friendship 's problem.When i wrote this blog ,i actually want to cry.I can't control my sad.I hope i can have a best friend to share my sad.

While love ,i don't know.Sometimes,i very jealous.I jealous this and that.So now ,i decided to put down all my love to the boy just same as my best friend.Before this ,i and my best friend because love a same boy until want to break this friendsip.So from now,i want to put down all the loves.Become a single and happy girl.

Now,i am a SINGLE girl.

I will catch back my lover next year or after the next year.That time i will catch back last b.f. .You must wait for me b.f.

1 comments:

Black Crypton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.