THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Worderful day... ...No reverage blog

Today ,i drank a cup of tea and enjoyed my breakfast.The breeze were cool and fresh .Maybe i never woke up early like 6.30am ,so i felt cool .After my breakfast ,i went to the nearest garden having a worderful jogging .

I know my people saw my blog will say : Carmen ,ur blog always full of reverage and hateness.Why this time ...???I very hate u all.Cuz u all didn't add me as a fans .

'' ~!@#$% '' u all are ... ...

Today ,my worderful day was full of fun and interesting .So ,i nothing to write in my blog .
HaHa ...Today ,my blog didn't write any reverage and hateness.What a certain day !!!


Holiday sometimes can be very boring and fun too.Only see the owner will use the time or not.


Nite ..

0 comments: