THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

Actually friendship is that can be believe by us ???

U tell me lah ...Is that friendship can be believe by us ???I very meseable of love and friendship.I just like a little bird in the cage ,don't how to free myself.U tell me lah ???What can I do ???This is break down my friendship or wat???

How many times i want to cry ???But , i don't know why i cry or cuz what i cry ???

I have a best friend .I do her best friend for 4 years ,from a ugly duck becomes a beautiful swan .I can't control myself.When i saw her ,i will think back many things.About my .....

How???How???I want to cry .I hope i want to die too.

CRY can't solve any problems ,die too.So how??


C
CR
CRY

D
DI
DIE

H
HO
HOW

?
??
???
????
?????
????
???
??
?

0 comments: