THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am i stupid?

Iagree i am little bit retard....
I agree i am little bit stupid....

Bad in basketball shooting...
study........
communication....
and more....

But,
i still dunno y u wan to hurt me again n again....
alwayz stop me away...
dun let me try....
cheek me...

u,mum,
i reali dunno wat i can do...
i felt away from u ....
i am under control....
wat u said i aso follow...
i try to do.....
but u scold me wif those bad thing...
but i had try my best ...
not to go out wif my friend...
refuse outing...
but...
i wan hav my own memories wif my friend...
i knoe u trying to protect me...
but i am fifteen this year...
can u juz giv me a little bit of freedom....
u make my like a child who still under control by u....
can u juz giv me some times for me with my friend...?


frenz,
i knoe i m 'trouble' for u all....
i felt sorry too...
n retart....am i rite?
but i juz wan to cheer u all....
like tat our friendship wont me far distance....
n tis is my wayz to keep pur friendship without breaking....
i hope u all knoe....

while u ,unknown,
i can felt ur ''un-acception''...
i knoe what i should do....
juz be normal....
without cure anyone....

CHEER WIF STUPID HERE!!!!!!~
Dear ,can u hear me?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuyo~
who is ur dear??