THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

argue...ment....

i juz post tat blog yesterday....
i thought something will be different....
alr 3 days they dun wan to talk to each other....
oni call me to pass the message to each other....
i juz they post-women or their bridge....
i wan to put down....
cuz i wan to break my head....
better ran to oversea rather stay at here...
live myself or leave me in a room....
let me crazy or die even best....

while u,
thank for ur comment....
i still think u can be back n start a new 'light' wif her....
although i dunno at had happen between u two...
but i know....
u two still love wif each other....

u,
u hate me...
never mind....
i can juz one eye open,one eye close....
oni i can do is cheer u up...
by my retard's favourite action....
or JOKE....s
i hope u can stop tackle me from the FB....
cuz my emotion is unstable....
my heat in the body will release one day ......
u think oni u can angry me..?
and i wouldn't do tat ...
juz stop wat u do now...
''Saya tak kacau awak..,u jangan sesekali kacau saya''
cuz not everything i can stop fighting wif u in school or wat...
i hope u know wat i talking about...
stop all ur hateness to me....
cuz i m not SPK in ur hand ....
""NOTICE:I AM NOT SPK OR HER FANS.....""

u,my best fren in school....
u teach me many thing...
i juz knew tat i am so stupid ...
altough we knew not longer tat them,...
but our work....are good better than other....
cheer my fren...
to change the world ....

4 comments:

K.Mun said...

i gonna crazy if the world still no change....

Anonymous said...

my one is the last part, right???

Anonymous said...

cheer up =]

K.Mun said...

haiz....