THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Break...freeze....


tis week...
got some many couple break down..
my cousin....my fren.....
and aso my best,best fren in my class....
i can see they still luv each other...
although i dunno y they wan to break down...
i felt sad....
cuz the relationship can easily brak....
but,
i still hoope them can be good fren or wat?

u ,
i ask u so many times...
but u juz giv me a simply answer...
no..no..no..
reason is :no feel to him now...
i knoe u juz said...
but u veri k him....
juz dun lie lal...
if u reali dislike...
ignore it...

u again...
i knew u will view my blog....
alr 6 months u didn't talk wif me properly n k me....
i knoe u angry ....
but...
u reali dunno y i angry.....?
or u juz ignore our relationship....
i dunno lah,,,
ur wish....i can juz ......receive....


tis week,
i found i lost my friendship,love n study....
i am loser in everything....
friendship....
i still in trouble....
scare be repeel by fren...
love....
i found but scare to ask....
cuz i thk tis love is still unstable by now...
trouble unstopped coming soon...
i dunno wat can i do....
juz be myself.....

i gonna crash my head ...
by family....
i thk i will ran away from the house....
i tak boleh tahan lah...
argue...argue ....agrue....
u two makee me crazy....
i dun wan to live in the broken family...
i hope u knoe..
i juz wan peace....
y u two can't do tat?
Give me some space n peace.....
in study...bisness...at home....?
let me smile....
take snapshot...
be happy teenage in life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

放轻松吧。。。
任何事情都会有结束的一天。。。
包括你父母之间的关系。。。
他们总有一天会和好的。。。
你就别再因为这件事而那么焦虑了。。。
至于爱情。。。
如果你不敢踏出你的第一步。。。
那你将一辈子得不到你想要的幸福。。。
至于我。。。
你则可以放下心头大石,不必为我担心。。。
我爱过。。。也幸福过。。。
经历了那么多事情。。。
到最后。。我们还是必须以分手来结束这段感情。。。
没后悔过爱上她。。。
只后悔自己从没好好珍惜过她。。。

Anonymous said...

where mine??
which paragraph?