THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 15, 2011

sun burn my butt on Vegie Day....

Today,as usual i lying on bed ....
sleeping till the sun burned my butt...
damn!hot!
suddenly,my phone rang....
My hump,my hump,my hump
i am so sexy .....
n ugly...
jumped from the bed and fing for the phone ...
Oh my god!phone missing?
i find and find...
finally i found it...
under the bed...
How can i put under the bed?
I didn't think too much then answer my mum's miss call...
Oh!i shld take vegie today AGAIN!
oh my god!how can i take without MEAT!
then my mum told me tat oni for lunch...
and it won't cost me DIED without meat one meal...
I went to the temple with my mum.....
It is 'HOT' day like summer...
There was lots of people and found Yenni there...
and aso some of the fren who same school wif me...
i said HELLO to yenni then we prayed in the temple...
Under hot sun without water,
WHY I SHOULD SUFFER LIKE TAT?
so i decided buy ice-cream and coconut water on the road side stall..
oh man!
i just like suffer at the dessert without water for days...
i didn't realise tat i hav three pack of water for tat moment...
if let me choose again...
i WONT go again !it is so HOT!
suffer-ing the sun burn....>!
and WITHOUT meat!....

0 comments: