THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Carmen's plan 8)

Now is my semester break and I got a lot of plans for it.
First, I have to go for an oral checking.
Go dentist to check weather I am suitable for doing my braces.
Oh Gosh...
Braces...
Here's the beginning.
Next, I am going to my Penang trip with my coolest Psych gang.
Backpacking... From KL --> Ipoh --> Penang.
By train --> van --> cycling.
Eat, play and get fun from the whole journey...
Don't ask me now itself, because my trip's journey is on next week.
Afterward, I need to buy my books.
I haven't redeem my 1 Malaysia voucher in any bookstores.
T.T
And now it is going to be expired soon.
Oh Gosh...
The bad news is, the voucher can't be redeemed with stationaries by using so.
Oh Gosh...
You think I am a typical bookworm or what??
I am not.
This is impossible for me to finish my RM250 voucher on that books.
Hahahaha.....
I know what kind of material I am.
I don't think so I will be a good reader of some of the fiction books.
Honestly...
And,
I am not that hardcore person...

So, flip the back on...
Waiting for saviour to save me now.
Not me, BUT MY BOOK VOUCHERSSSS....
Hahaha.....

0 comments: