THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 16, 2014

World cup Love + Hate

Since this is the new beginning of me,
and I should take the challenge as a part of my life.
Life never be in your favour.
Always and always.

Not awkward situation after the rejection.
Bros are bros.
We are just alike fantastic!
Plus, this World Cup waves pull me into the bad nightmares!
Gosh! I still got a bundle of exam to overcome,
and YOU come in the wrong timing.
You make my day in worst, but at the same time in good.
SPORTS are the only thing that I still can chat with him.
Sometimes, we will argue what and what, so and so!
"Dive...Not counted as a good ball.."
"What the hell...You think you really the coach arh?? >.< hahaha..."

Besides that, I did something awesome!
I always sleep like a PIG,
and because of the World Cup fever...
I managed to wake up during the midnight!!!!
It alike DURIAN RUNTUH !!!!
Hahaha....Sorry for insane....
I know today I am happy + insane.

And I love myself so much today!!!  :p

0 comments: