THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 26, 2014

An early and unexpected birthday 25092014

Supposing tomorrow is my birthday, 

due to the semester breaks fall on next week,
so I didn't expect to get any celebrations AT ALL.
However, it is glad that my super 38 friends celebrated with me.
With 2 cakes. Gosh! Hahaha..... Imma gonna fat soon.
We just know each other only after enrolling the course, specifically on this March intake orientation. 
But you guys just...
                       TOTALLY AWESOME!!
You guys really did something that out of my expectation. 
Thanks for everything you guys have done for me. 
Thanks for lending a hand, when I was in need.
Thanks for every consolation or strength that you guys have gave me. 
Thanks for accompany me to finish every single task, such as assignments, mid-term, and finals. 
Thanks for final checking for my assignment, although you guys are busying with yours too.
Thanks for the caring and your existence in my university life.
Thanks for fetching me in such early morning to school from two little emo guys, but treated me so kind.
All the thanks that I have made are unlimited. 
Last and no least, thanks for remembering my birthday.

Add-ons:
***        I know you guys are suffering thinking what favour of cake should you guys buy for me in the bakery, but finally you guys found it, because of the reason: "Carmen Lim loves Green Tea Latte in school, so Green Tea should be suited her more."
             Secretly, I want to tell you guys what was my expression totally looks like at that time   -_-!
                          JUST KIDDING!!! Don't mad lah. 
***       Actually you guy's surprise failed, because someone accidentally slipped out of "his" mouth.  
***       Now I only realised I got one picture of one of my cake, another one in everyone's stomach.
                                Don't judge me NOOB pls. 
                 "CUZ BIRTHDAY GIRL IS THE QUEEN OF THE DAY/ WEEK."
HAHAHAHAHA...
Geram betul right?? Hahaha....
Then continue your "geram-ness" ba! (^.^)



0 comments: