THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I do not know. I do not know.

Semester 2 began so fast and now i already in the middle of Sem 2.
Time flies fast, doesn't you think so?
I thought both of us will be super duper busy until no time to meet each other.
But, yay.
You still meet me at Lunch Box, although we sit at different corner, with different buddies.
I thought everything was coming to the end at last semester, but it seems nope.
There are a lot of memories came into my mind, suddenly.
Because of you, I break my limit.
Watch the very first horror movie in my life.
The thrill of the horror movie in the cinema.
The warm embrace.
It imprinted in my mind.
No matter how, once i followed my friends to the cinema for a movie.
Your shadow came into my mind.
Impressive, right?
I do not know.
I just enjoy the feeling of missing you.
The person who sit besides me that always console me when I was scared.
I know in that moment you were scared too.
But you still console me with a hug.
I thought it won't happen again.
But....
Once again, it happened.
Yesterday, I go Sunway for movie.
And my friend accidentally bought the wrong ticket,
and this became my NIGHTMARE.
I was scared because it was a horror movie.
Again my head reflexed to the right side, just like the first movie with you.
I realised something.
The seat was empty.
Again I know.
You are not with me this time.
I am alone.
Without your hug, and without your consolation.
The feeling is so strong.
The feel of missing someone.
It is so unbearable.
I thought I give up long time ago.
Don't I?
And why my heart still pain?
I do not know. I do not know.


0 comments: