THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Birthday appreciation. What??!? I hv no ideas what to put for title. (Don't judge, just read)

My birthday ended perfectly.
No party, no cakes, no extra presents from friends.
Purely DINNER with family.
It is fun, especially this year.
And thank you for your wishing.
You gave me surprise too without realising.
Hahhaha....
Such a good brother you are,
remember my birthday.
HahahaHahA.....

I know I keep mumbling that my birthday is coming soon.
But after the long long semester break, I thought you totally forgotten.
Luckily you remember.
If not, Carmen Lim gonna knock your head.
Just kidding, how dare I knock your head o?
Your texting seriously have warmed my heart.
Hahaha....
This year's birthday only can use one word to describe "SWEET"
All my friends and THE ONLY YOU are so sweet to wish me.
Last and no least, 
                  THANK YOU "LILY FLOWER"'s wishing. 
Every year, your message or wishing seems to be the most SWEETEST in the world.
REALLY?
YA, YOU ARE.
The longest wishing message, it seems that you never forget me. XP
You are the most "true" person to wish me.
Once again.
Thank you Lily flower.
Always view my blog secretly.
I hope you can find your another behalf as soon as possible.
Since you are so cheerful and active. :)
You will, so do I.
By the way, I still missed your midnight wishing.
Hahaa.. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeap! I miss that time when I called you sharp at 12a.m on your birthday! o(^▽^)o Sorry for not calling you this year, I promise I will call next year kay? =) And I really do miss every single of you! I hope we get to meet up soon! Is like forever since we last see each other! Miss you so much, LIKE REALLY! =')